I don't hate this. Actually, it's quite nice. It's hydrating, gives you a really sheer wash of color, smells nice... However, I have a problem with this balm: it costs anywhere from 6- 10 dollars.
FOR A LIP BALM.As a balm it's not extaordinary enough to warrant crossing above the five dollar threshold, and I mean that in both the sense of hydration and the wash of color. Honestly, the only difference between this and a stick of Burt's Bees is the fancy packaging, which I'll admit sets my heart a-flutter with the beautiful gold details and translucent cap. I can promise you the heart stops fluttering when you realize that you just spent your money on an overpriced tube of Chapstick, though, so I'd personally forgo this in favor of something a little more economical.
Comment if you have your own thoughts or suggestions for something else to review!
Much Love,
Vicky
No comments:
Post a Comment