Wednesday, September 10, 2014

So college apparently means I have stuff to do.

THE WALKING DEAD - I'm doing stuff and thinks Lori. Tshirt worthy and changing my background on my computer. Lol
Sorry, but I'm obsessed with the Walking Dead. I saw an opportunity and I took it...
     Anyway, so apparently I have a shit ton of homework now. It's great. And not even half of what my work load will be in a few weeks. Hooray.
     As usual I have a story and a moral to go along with it. This time I'll tell you the moral first. Can you guess what it is? ("Is it be confident?", "Is it love yourself and others?", "Is it be honest?", "Is it big things come in small packages?")
No, it's none of those things. It's... drum roll... check your email.
     Let me explain. So, I have this freshman experience class that's supposed to be an utter breeze. And it is. The thing is we had a paper and a quiz on this book  that we had to read over the summer, which I read. I even picked out my what I was going to write about and everything in preparation for this week when I would write.
The thing is, it was due last week.
     I didn't know this because I didn't check my email which told me the change in plans. Thus. not checking my email last week led to me freaking out at midnight wondering why I was such an irresponsible human being.
Here's the thing: I could lose hope and keep freaking out... OR I could accept that I was a dumb-butt and just work extra hard to make up the grade. Personally, the second option sounds better.
Wish me luck!
Much Love,
                    Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment